Thanks to a kind sponsorship by Nordlicht Management Consultants, the International School of Hamburg (ISH) was able to host an enlightening public seminar by renowned brain expert Terry Small on Oct. 27th, 2014.
Leaning on cutting-edge neuroscience research he gave his captured audience the tools to boost its brain power, improve its thinking, and improve its health.
• The #1 job of our brain
• How to eat right, to think right
• How to get rid of negative thoughts
• The #1 food for our brain
• How to improve our reading skills
• How to improve our memory
• How to outwit Alzheimer's disease
• The 3 things every brain must have and much more!
The brain boosting session was packed with tips, stories, ideas, and strategies to help us improve our greatest asset...our brain!
Those who missed the session can review it in full length here: https://youtu.be/HB0quf2cI50
For those seeking to learn even more the following interview holds additional insights: https://youtu.be/kWJr9dNUOks
Still hungry for more? Visit www.terrysmall.com